Dış Politikada Kadınlar İnisiyatifi
- Toplantılar için bakınız: http://wfp14.org/en/our-events/speaker-series/.
- Eğitimler için bakınız: http://bm1325eylemplani.org/.
- Sohbetler için bakınız: http://wfp14. org/en/our-events/roundtables/cooperation-withdiplomatic-corps.
- Alemdar Z. (2018). Women Count Turkey 2018: Turkey’s Implementation of Unscr 1325. Stockholm: Operation 1325. URL: https://www.operation1325. se/sites/default/files/women_count_turkey.pdf.
How to Cite
Alemdar, Z. (2019). Dış Politikada Kadınlar İnisiyatifi. Kadın/Woman 2000, Journal for Women’s Studies, 20(2), 147-150. https://doi.org/10.33831/jws.v20i2.90
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work [6 months] after publication simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)