Types of Articles
JURD will accept the following types of articles:
- Original research articles
- Editorials and guest editorials
- Book reviews
Original research articles
Authors should submit original research articles electronically via the journal's electronic submission system. Articles should be between 5000 to 8000 words. All articles should include the following information:
- Article Information File: title of the article, name(s) and affiliation of the author(s), full contact details (including email, postal address, and phone number) for the corresponding author.
- Article File: title of the article, abstract (not exceeding 150 words), 3-6 key words, the main text covering introduction, materials and methods, results/discussion, conclusion, acknowledgments (if any), and references.
- Figures and Tables File: each table and figure with its caption on individual pages.
Editorials and guest editorials
Book reviews should be between 1200 and 1500 words. The following information is required about the book being reviewed: Book Title, Author/s or Editor/s Name/s, Publisher, Year of Publication, Retail Price, Number of pages, Hardcover/Paperback, ISBN.
The book reviews should critically review the book contents using scholarly discussion focusing on the aims, objectives, and key ideas outlined in the book. The review should address the target audience as well as evaluate the book's strengths and weaknesses.
Book reviews should be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.